Notice: The online registration and payment (both online and by wire transfer) have been closed on August 5th. If you have not registered or paid the registration fee before this date, please note that the on-site registration and payment are still available and you will be charged at Late Registration rate.
please download the registration form (download here). Please complete the registration form and return it to: email@example.com .
When you log in after registration, please note that CTSNET ID is the email address you registered.
Full Registration Fee
All registration fee including morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch
Early Registration fees
Late Registration fees
|• Participant||• 400 USD||• 460 USD||• 520 USD|
|• Student||• 200 USD||• 230 USD||• 260 USD|
|• Accompanying Person||• 150 USD||• 150 USD||• 150 USD|
One Day Registrations
One Day registrations are available, including morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch
|• Participant||• 150 USD||• 180 USD||• 210 USD|
|• Student||• 75 USD||• 90 USD||• 105 USD|
Congress Dinner: We will organize a congress dinner on 23rd August, which charged for 80 USD/person. Please pay it together with your registration fee, if you would like to attend.
NOTES: Registration fees and conference dinner costs quoted include the tax.
For Chinese Delegates:
• The student rates are available only to full time students enrolled in a recognized higher education course at university. All other delegates will be charged the applicable full registration rate.
• The accompanying person(s) rate is intended for spouses or other relatives of participants registered in any of the other categories. Accompanying person registered in this category may not present papers or posters.
• Full Registation include: attendance to all Scientific Meeting, lunches, tea breaks, abstracts of Congress papers and Welcome Reception.
• Student registration includes: attendance to all Scientific Meeting, lunches, tea breaks, abstracts of Congress papers and Welcome Reception. If you registered as a student, please attend the Congress with your student ID.
• One day registration includes: attendance to Scientific Meeting, tea breaks and lunch for the selected day, abstracts of Congress papers.
• Accompanying adult registration includes: Welcome Reception, Exhibition Access, Opening and Closing Ceremony as well as Social Events organized during the Congress.
If notice of cancellation of registration is received before 15 May, 2016, a cancellation fee of 50 USD will be deducted from the refund.
From 15 May to 15 July, a refund less a cancellation charge of 50% of the total cost shall be paid.
No refunds will be made after 16 July, 2016.
For Japanese Participants
Japanese participants may also contact Travel Partners Co. Ltd., Japan, an official travel agency for the convenience of the participants from Japan to China, for registration and hotel reservation, visa application, international air tickets and insurance.
Ms. Yuriko Matsukawa / Ms. Yuki Shinmura / Mr. Yuji Totsuka
Travel Partners Co., Ltd.
Add: KCM Bldg. 2F, 25-6, Hakozaki-cho, Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0015
Tel: +81 (0) 3-5645-3700
Fax: +81 (0) 3-5645-3775