Call for Papers
The Congress will include oral and poster sessions. You are invited to present your latest research results.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
1. Register for the Congress
2. Consult the List of Accepted Sessions (available to download) and decide how you would like to participate
3. Select the category and specific session in which you wish to place your abstract and submit it online. Please edit your abstract according to the Abstract Sample (available to download Here)
4. You will receive an email message when you have successfully submitted your abstract to confirm that it has been accepted
5. If you need to reedit your abstract, you may do so by returning to the submission page any time before the final deadline
- All abstracts must be submitted by presenting authors. You can include the names of up to 15 co-authors as well (using "et al." or a team name is also permitted). You are allowed to submit at maximum two abstrats for oral/poster presentation, one for oral and one for poster presentation. Please note that the two abstracts cannot be submitted for the same session.
- An abstract is limited to 250 words. Titles should consist of no more than 20 words. No abbreviations are to be used in titles. Please be sure to include no more than 10 key words.
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. Abstracts that are not submitted in the correct format will be returned to authors, who will be asked to resubmit only if time permits.
- All abstracts should be written in English or French.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the session organizers and/or commission chairs. The final abstracts will be included in the congress program.
30 April, 2016 Notification of the results of the abstract review